Monday, July 21, 2014

What's up?

A short shout-out about my life these days, since I haven't posted anything. Currently, I'm on senior year of my uni life. You know it's kinda boring and flat, yet I lose my passion and spirit continuing my studies. But the fact it is just a small tiny step ahead to finish it, I think I need more power supply to help me through the edge line. Well, that the only reason that I keep holding on is my family. You might say it's quite cliche, but against of all I just wanna make my parents proud of me.

Almost three years,and I can't even believe myself that I've come this far. Believe me or not, all the experiences and the moments (up-and-down) made me more and more mature, from how my perspective changed, the way I try not to judge every thing, and even how to act-and-say-in-the-public. I thank God that I surround by many kind of people that helped me out to motivate myself to be better, better and better. 

Since now I'm 21, I should face a gigantic responsibility ahead, and now I'm overwhelm by the fear. Age of over 20 doesn't always mean that you're legal, but also you have to know what you wanna be (in my perspective). By the time flies, I realized that I want to goal my childhood dream to be a teacher. As I'm trying to achieve it, the doubt comes. I'm still thinking, Is it all I want or just a childhood matters? Anyway, beside my childhood matters, I also have some targets that I can't mentioned here due to personal issues. However, I always put some goals on my list in one or five years later. And I always evaluate every single things, year by year.

Maybe thousand of people will ask you, through 21 years, what have you done after all? And my answer will be nothing. I have done nothing through my 21 years. A simple reflection that I am still thinking of even now. I'm surrounded by the questions, am I mature enough? have I made my parents looked back and said, "I'm proud of you son!"? or perhaps questions which doubt myself. But, I believe that one day, If I looked back, I would not be that screwed/horrible/bad anymore!!! Indeed, it's why, I'm still exploring my self. And I'll stop if the time has come.

"There is no way to turn way back, even right now. Keep moving on and see differently."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors